Why Connect Families to Parent U?
When you refer a family to Parent University, you’re connecting them to a dedicated support team in the Learning Community Center of North Omaha. We partner with parents who want a great education for their children and a secure future for the whole family. Dreams come true for children and parents as they set goals and succeed together, one step at time. Their success tells us it’s time to open our doors to more families, from more neighborhoods in northeast Omaha.
WHO CAN JOIN PARENT UNIVERSITY?
- Families living in Learning Community Subcouncil 2.
- Must have at least one child 6-years old or younger
CONNECT FAMILIES TO PARENT UNIVERSITY
It doesn’t take long for our center to feel like a home away from home but an encouraging word makes the first step a little easier. If you know a family that could benefit from Parent University, all you have to do is click the Connect button below and fill out our Family Referral Form as best you can. We’ll take it from there and reach out to each family personally.
How can you help? Connect families to Parent University today. It’s easy!
A FEW OF OUR FREE COURSES
- Academic Success
- College Prep
- Financial Literacy
- Home Ownership
- Love & Logic
- Getting Ahead
- Leadership Development
- Wealth Building
- Healthy Relationships
ONE-ON-ONE SUPPORT SERVICES IN A FRIENDLY COMMUNITY
- Center-based courses to fit every schedule
- Easy access to computers & printers
- On-site library & take-home learning kits
- Family Services
- Connecting families to resources
- Home visits to set and achieve goals
- A supportive team member for every family